Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our site.
The word 'us' or 'we' is used to describe the website proprietor . The word 'you' means the person or viewer of the web site.
The use of this web site is governed by way of the following terms and conditions:
- The content of the pages of the web site is for your basic guidance and use exclusively. It is susceptible to alteration without notice.
- Neither our company nor any third parties present any kind of warranties or guarantees about the dependability, timeliness, effectiveness, comprehensiveness or appropriateness of the facts and resources identified or presented on this internet site for any certain reason. You recognise that such information and supplies may possibly include inaccuracies or flaws and we expressly leave out responsibility for any such discrepancies or mistakes to the maximum extent permitted legally.
- Your use of any details or supplies on this web site is solely at your own risk, for which we will not be accountable. It will be your individual obligation to ensure that any items, services or data obtainable by way of this internet site meet your specified requirements.
- This site features content which is owned by or licensed to us. These components includes, but isn't limited to, the style, structure, look, appearance and images. Duplication is not allowed other than in accordance with the copyright statement, which forms a part of these conditions and terms.
- Unsanctioned utilization of this internet site may cause claims for damages or be illegal.
- Now and again this web site may additionally contain hyperlinks to other sites. Such links are made available for your benefit and to present even more facts. They do not signify that we endorse the site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the associated website(s).
- Your usage of this internet site and any challenge coming out of any kind of use of the website is subject to the law regulations of England, Scotland and Wales.